วันเสาร์ที่ 12 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

Dogie's a pretty mind

  


                         I would like to told you some story.There is a imagine in my mine.It's sad story for me.Have you ever had a good friend.My friend is best in the world.Kapook come into my life when i was 12 year old.Her pretty shy and friendly.I found her pretty a first singe.My Mom call her Kapook so I called her Kapook too.Kapook got a white fur.She got a big black eyes.and,a nice smile.We live togetther  smile a eat and cry together.We stay friends for 2 years.I think Kapook is a good friend.I hold Kapook by my hand everyday.
Oneday It's rains when sunday night.I go to birthday party'Nok[my older friend].I leave Kapook at home with my Mom.Kapook looking for me but she don't see me.She call my name around and around.My mother is sleep up stare so her can not see how Kapook do.Kapook walk up to the road for find to see meใSuddenly a big car run to fast and crash her.Her body bumps with a road.I hear her scream.I be hurry to find her.It's rain.when i see her i cry and cry.I hold Kapook by my hand and call her name.But no voice answer.A blood of her fold flooded. 
I know she died.My best friend.Kapook is a good dog.She is not a pet,but she is my best friend.I believe her stayed in my heart.
Nowaday,Kapook you know you still stay in my mind.We still a best friends.Goodbye my best friend.I will waiting to see you in my dream......................Kapook my dog who more than dog.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น